- BTech Civil Engineering
- BTech Computer Science & Engineering
- BTech CSE with Specialization in Big Data Analytics in association with IBM
- BTech CSE with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization in association with IBM
- BTech CSE with Specialization in Cyber Security & Forensics in association with IBM
- BTech Electrical Engineering
- BTech Electronics & Communication Engineering
- BTech Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in IOT (Internet of Things) in association with IBM
- BTech Information Technology
- BTech Mechanical Engineering
- BTech Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Automobile
- BTech Petroleum Engineering
- MTech in Scientific Computing(Intergrated Five years program)
MTech in Scientific Computing(Intergrated Five years program)
About the Course
The 5‐year program aims to promote interdisciplinary ground breaking approach involving Computer Science and Mathematics for providing solutions to contemporary engineering and scientific problems.
- The program provides best features of the courses and training both in CSE and Mathematics to make the student best suited for openings and current requirements in either corporate or academia. It combines the best features of these two disciplines.
- The new Integrated MTech Program in Scientific Computing aims to remove obsolescence of BTech and MTech CSE and Mathematics Programs that exist in most of the engineering institutions in the country. Its structure is so designed that it is better suited to contemporary national demands.
- The Scientific Computing graduates are contemporarily high in demand in Industry, National & International Laboratories and Interdisciplinary Research. The graduates of the program will have a wider choice to take up challenging jobs in any one of these.
- Many of highly reputed universities in the world are already successfully running various programs in Scientific Computing.
- Interdisciplinary Programs, in general, have shown greater promise and acceptability by Industry and Academic Institutions.
- The new program gives more emphasis on hands‐on learning in both CSE and Mathematics.
- BTech + MTech – 5 Years
- Minimum aggregate 60% marks in X & XII Std and minimum aggregate 60%
- BTech Program Admissions to the MTech Integrated Program would be made on the basis of merit of Joint EntranceExamination JEE -2016.Direct admission for XII Std Board Toppers.Counseling on Merit, based on XII Std marks in PCME/PMBE/PMEComputer.Direct Admission to NRI / Industry Sponsored candidates.
- Eligible candidates need to register online.The registration fee is Rs 1250, To fill the Registration Form Online, please Click here
- Mere registration will not entitle the candidates for counseling.The decision of the admission committee of the University will be final in all matters concerning the list of candidates called for counseling as well as those offered admission.
- Integrated BTech + MTech Click Here
- For Uttarakhand Domicile – 40%, For All India Candidates – 50%, For NRI / Industry Sponsored – 10 %
- 40% seats are Reserved for Uttarakhand Candiates with valid Uttarakhand domicile certificate prescribed by Uttarakhand Govt.
- Batch 2016 – 2017 Click Here