- BTech Civil Engineering
- BTech Computer Science & Engineering
- BTech CSE with Specialization in Big Data Analytics in association with IBM
- BTech CSE with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization in association with IBM
- BTech CSE with Specialization in Cyber Security & Forensics in association with IBM
- BTech Electrical Engineering
- BTech Electronics & Communication Engineering
- BTech Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in IOT (Internet of Things) in association with IBM
- BTech Information Technology
- BTech Mechanical Engineering
- BTech Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Automobile
- BTech Petroleum Engineering
- MTech in Scientific Computing(Intergrated Five years program)
BTech Electronics & Communication Engineering
About the program
The BTech Electronics & Communication Engineering program as taught at the DIT University has the right blend of technology, management, applied science and humanities. The focus is on instilling skills pertaining to design, development, analysis & application of Electronics & Communication circuits & systems.
- The program offers 6 elective courses, spread from VIth through VIIIth Semester
- 1 minor Industrial training (compulsory to all – 6 weeks break between VIth and VIIth semester)
- 1 major Industrial internship (Optional – 6 months in VIIIth semester),
- 1 Industrial Tour
- 1 minor project of 1 semester duration in IVth Semester
- 1 major project of 3 semester duration starting VIth Semester
- The program accounts for interdisciplinary development as well
- The Program witnesses about 50+ research articles either published or presented at International or National Conferences every year from the students
- The students Participate and win various National levels events of academic and co-curricular in nature at industry and academia alike
- Clubs facilitate holistic development. The university has many clubs / societies. The Department has the following clubs / societies:
- IETE Student Forum
Considerable number of students opt for higher education from India & abroad alike in both technical & management domains. The department has a rich history of successful students in some of the premier institutes nationally as well as internationally.
This program prepares students for job openings in many domains namely but not limited to:
|Tele-Communication||VLSI Design||Industrial Automation|
|Consumer Electronics||Electronic Surveillance Systems||Embedded Systems|
|Aeronautical Electronics Systems||Marine Electronics Systems||Power Industry|
|Bio-Medical Diagnostic Equipment||Test & Measurement Industry||Software Development|
|Network Engineering||Mobile Communication||Research & Development|
Electronics & Communication Engineering graduates are also valued in commercial and corporate sectors such as finance, banking and accountancy. A Electronics & Communication Engineering degree would be of great value in operational management, supply chain management, procurement, intellectual property, logistics and after-sales management as well.
- BTech – 4 Years
Minimum 60% marks in X Std & aggregate 65% marks in XII Std and minimum 60% in PCME /PMBE/ PMEComp*
- Admissions to the BTech Program would be made on the basis of merit of Joint EntranceExamination JEE -2016.Direct admission for XII Std Board Toppers.Counseling on Merit, based on XII Std marks in PCME/PMBE/PMEComputer.Direct Admission to NRI / Industry Sponsored candidates.
- Eligible candidates need to register online.The registration fee is Rs 1250, To fill the Registration Form Online, please Click here
- Mere registration will not entitle the candidates for counseling.The decision of the admission committee of the University will be final in all matters concerning the list of candidates called for counseling as well as those offered admission.
- BTech Click Here
- For Uttarakhand Domicile – 40%, For All India Candidates – 50%, For NRI / Industry Sponsored – 10 %
- 40% seats are Reserved for Uttarakhand Candiates with valid Uttarakhand domicile certificate prescribed by Uttarakhand Govt.