MSc in Physics with Specialization in Electronics
About the Course
After obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in sciences an advanced Master’s degree in physics will provide an opportunity for students to specialize in one of the many interdisciplinary fields of research. One of the areas is electronics where the Department is offering an MSc in Physics with specialization in electronics. It is expected to provide job opportunities for the students in Research and Developmental Organizations as well as in MNC’s, teaching, industry etc.
Apart from studying the core courses this program will provide an opportunity to study computer courses, value added training and one semester dissertation work so as to prepare the student from campus to corporate world. This program has been designed to give a hands on experience to the students that will help them in acquiring skills needed either for taking up a job or pursue research thereafter.
- MSc – 2 Years
- BSc (H) Physics(50%),BSc Physics(50%) with 55% in Physics
- Counseling on merit based on valid DUET’16 (Entrance Test & Counseling will held on the same day).
- Eligible candidates need to register online.The registration fee is Rs 1250, To fill the Registration Form Online, please Click here
- Mere registration will not entitle the candidates for counseling.The decision of the admission committee of the University will be final in all matters concerning the list of candidates called for counseling as well as those offered admission.
- MSc Click Here
- For Uttarakhand Domicile – 40%, For All India Candidates – 50%, For NRI / Industry Sponsored – 10 %
- 40% seats are Reserved for Uttarakhand Candidates with valid Uttarakhand domicile certificate prescribed by Uttarakhand Govt.
- Batch 2016 – 2017 Click Here