MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management in association with Safeducate
Safexpress has firmly entrenched itself as the ‘Knowledge Leader’ and ‘Market Leader’ of the Supply Chain & Logistics Industry. Safexpress offers a complete spectrum of Supply Chain & Logistics services including Express Distribution, 3PL and Consulting to Enterprise Customers. It provides services to a vast array of business verticals ranging from Apparel & Lifestyle, Healthcare, Hi-Tech, Publishing, Automotive, Engineering & Electrical Hardware, FMCG & Consumer Electronics, and Institutional.
Safeducate Learning shall deliver the MBA Program in SCM with the help of experienced industry professionals/ subject matter experts and seasoned facilitators. The program aims at delivering the required trade/ domain knowledge through a blended form of classroom and practical training. The aim of the program is to prepare the students to be industry ready.
Internship shall commence post the completion of Semester II assessments. Students shall undergo an industry oriented internship giving them an overview of the industry (Supply chain & logistics), processes (Warehousing, Transportation, Packaging, Scanning, Crossdocking,Inventory management, Material Handling, Transshipment, and Documentation etc.) and verticals (3PL, VMI, Retail, E-Commerce, and Manufacturing etc.)
The program is being run in collaboration with the well known industry partner SAFEDUCATE to exploit on its real time SCM expertise backed by research fineness of Faculty of management studies DIT University
- Increased chances of getting employment (Using Safexress contacts in industry)
- Course designed and taught by highly qualified Industry experts (Safexpress instructors)
- Emphasis on Practical Knowledge than theory(60:40)
- Focus on rigorous workplace training
- One full semester on the Job Training in 4th semester
- 45 days exclusive training with safexpress logistics in 2nd semester
- Learning through industry experts lectures, workshops, industrial visits, supply chain games and simulation
- Sessions on soft skills (Public Presentation, negotiation, debating skills etc.) development
- MBA in Logistics & SCM – 2 Years
- Minimum 50% throughout in X Std,XII Std & Graduation with valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT score.
- Counseling on Merit based on valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ DUET-16 score & performance in Group Discussion & Personal Interview(GD/PI)
- Eligible candidates need to register online.The registration fee is Rs 1250, To fill the Registration Form Online, please Click here
- Mere registration will not entitle the candidates for counseling.The decision of the admission committee of the University will be final in all matters concerning the list of candidates called for counseling as well as those offered admission.
- MBA in Logistics & SCM Click Here
- For Uttarakhand Domicile – 40%, For All India Candidates – 50%, For NRI / Industry Sponsored – 10 %
- 40% seats are Reserved for Uttarakhand Candidates with valid Uttarakhand domicile certificate prescribed by Uttarakhand Govt.
- Batch 2015 – 2016 Click Here