Aims and Objectives
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the Alma Mater. To encourage the formation of chapters to increase participation of Alumni.
- To encourage the Alumni to take abiding interest in the progress and development of the Alma Mater.
- To undertake activities of nation building including those of charitable nature.
- To undertake all such lawful activities as are conducive to the attainment of the above objectives.
- To exchange professional knowledge, organize technical conferences, seminars work shops & training courses.
- To do all acts and things necessary to facilitate the charitable, social cultural, educational, vocational and economic development of the society.
- To provide educational & medical assistance to the poor and weaker section of the society.
- To establish, promote, support, maintain for the promotion of science, literature, music, drama and fine arts, for the preservation of historical monuments and for research and other institutions, in India, having similar objects for the benefit of the public in general.
- To promote and foster education among deserving students, whether of primary, secondary, graduate or vocational courses by all means and make such education available to all section of the community.
- To develop literacy among the people through various educational programs like AIDS, POLIO, adult education, crimes, dowry system.
- To establish, run, support to colleges, libraries, reading rooms, research and other institutions of the like nature in India, for use of the students and the staff and also for the development and advancement of education and diffusion of knowledge amongst the public in general.
- To develop a career counseling centre and other forums to bring about public awareness.
- To undertake integrated rural development projects for overall socio-economic development of villages including encouragement of co-operative movements among the villagers.
- To undertake social causes, preferably at least one every year.