Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC):
This Cell is headed by Prof. A. K. Sharma, with his 40 Years wide industrial Experience in India and Nepal.
Following activities have been conducted by EDC.
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development UP signed MoU with DIT University on 7th Nov. 2012.
- EAC Funding:From EDI-DST for conducting EACs in 2012-13.
- EAD: In collaboration with IIT Kharagpur on 26th Oct. 2012.
- Successfully conducted EAC Programme on
8th -10th Nov. 2012.
29th -1st Dec. 2012
23rd -25th Jan. 2013
7th -9th Feb. 2013
- EC& EAC:Seminar on Executive Career or become an Entrepreneur with SCMLD (Symbiosis) on 11th Feb.2013.
- IAD:Entrepreneur Programme in collaboration with Oracle on 25th Feb.
Besides EACs, in future, we are going for:
Faculty Development Programme on Entrepreneurship Development
Industrial Institute Interaction Cell (IIIC):
DIT University is successfully running Industrial Institute Interaction Cell, headed by Prof. A. K. Sharma.
In IIIC, we are doing following activities.
- MoU with industries,
- Industrial Consultancy,
- Industrial and Innovative Projects.
We have undertaken following activities.
Industrial Institute Interaction:
- Industries Association of Uttarakhand signed an MoU with DIT University.
- IAU Ambassadors’ Meet 12, as knowledge partner.
- IAU Ambassadors’ Meet 13, in organizing team meets.
- CII Industrial Expo-12
- CII Industrial Expo-13
- Developed Pipe End Profile Cutting Machine for M/S Kumar Auto Ltd.
- Developing Automatic Hot Press Numbering M/C for M/S Nalanda Acrylics.
Industrial Innovative Projects:
- Pipe End Profile Cutting Machine was developed by ME students.
- Light Weight Palki was developed by ME students for UCOST.
- Factory Lay-out for M/S Nalanda Acrylics, developed by IPE students.
- Quality Improvement for M/S Nalanda Acrylics, by IPE Students.
- Auto Hot Press Numbering M/C for M/S Nalanda Acrylics,
- Industrial Pallets for Pallet trucks, by IPE Students.
- Special Electric Vehicle was developed by IP students for a physically handicapped boy with a damaged spinal cord.
- Solar charger for Electric Scooter, by ECE students.
- Cool Helmet being developed by IPE Students.
- Promotion of Entrepreneurship through workshops and Expert Lectures by successful entrepreneurs.
- Establishment of Incubation Cell.
- Idea generation workshops.
- Workshops and seminars on innovation and creativity.