- BTech Civil Engineering
- BTech Computer Science & Engineering
- BTech CSE with Specialization in Big Data Analytics in association with IBM
- BTech CSE with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization in association with IBM
- BTech CSE with Specialization in Cyber Security & Forensics in association with IBM
- BTech Electrical Engineering
- BTech Electronics & Communication Engineering
- BTech Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in IOT (Internet of Things) in association with IBM
- BTech Information Technology
- BTech Mechanical Engineering
- BTech Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Automobile
- BTech Petroleum Engineering
- MTech in Scientific Computing(Intergrated Five years program)
BTech CSE with Specialization in Cyber Security & Forensics in association with IBM
In today’s era, where there is growing demand for skilled professionals, the key to transform today’s student into tomorrow’s working professional is to develop industry capabilities right from foundation level.
Career Education program, an initiative by IBM, has been designed to develop the critical skills and nurture basic competencies in Higher Education that are needed in this dynamic industry. The Career Education Program has included/introduced specialized courses to develop sufficient industry needed skills for manpower on emerging areas of technology such as Cloud, Mobility, Big Data, Business Analytics and Cyber security.
DIT University and IBM have decided to collaborate to build the critical mass in the areas of Cloud Computing. As a part of the endeavor DIT University has set up an IBM Cloud Computing Lab in the campus to help students build their skill set. The platform brings together the latest software content, real-world industry experience, hands-on lab courses and best professionals practices, all into a single unique education program, to prepare students to be readily acceptable by the organizations.
About the Course
Computers are central to all aspects of our daily lives; as industries ranging from communications to banking have come to rely on them, the need for improved computer security has never been greater. This course focuses on two aspects of Cyber Security: analysis and assessment of risk plus how to minimize it, and, how to extract and use digital information from a wide range of systems and devices.
This program is developed to meet the industry demand for IT security specialists with the knowledge and skills to conduct forensic analysis of modern computer systems. It provides students with a solid foundation in computer science, computer and communication systems, software development and managing security within an organization. The objective of this program is to prepare students for the development and support of computer information systems with regard to Cyber security and Forensics. The program utilizes a combination of skill sets to assist the student in developing their expertise focused in cyber security and forensics. The curriculum is designed to give students a solid foundation in liberal arts as well as the practical and theoretical aspects of business.
The security of data and of systems generating the data are gaining importance with the growing complexity of systems. The access of data to unauthorized persons may prove disasters for organizations. The program aims to develop professionals who can provide service to the society in the following aspects by getting them trained through IBM instructors specialized in the area of cyber security.
• Understand the theoretical basics in the protection of large networked systems.
• Design and develop tools which make the computer systems in accessible to unauthorized persons or unauthorized attacks.
‘IBM’ is trademark of the IBM Corporation in many jurisdictions worldwide, and are used under license only to indicate that the educational institution has complied with the criteria provided by IBM to launch joint engineering and management specializations in industry aligned technology and domains”.
- BTech – 4 Years
- Minimum aggregate 60% marks in X & aggregate 65% marks in XII Std and minimum aggregate 60% in PCME/PMBE/PMEComputer.
- BTech Program Admissions to the BTech Program would be made on the basis of merit of Joint EntranceExamination JEE -2016.Direct admission for XII Std Board Toppers.Counseling on Merit, based on XII Std marks in PCME/PMBE/PMEComputer.Direct Admission to NRI / Industry Sponsored candidates.
- Eligible candidates need to register online.The registration fee is Rs 1250, To fill the Registration Form Online, please Click here
- Mere registration will not entitle the candidates for counseling.The decision of the admission committee of the University will be final in all matters concerning the list of candidates called for counseling as well as those offered admission.
- Know More about IBM Click Here
- BTech Click Here
- For Uttarakhand Domicile – 40%, For All India Candidates – 50%, For NRI / Industry Sponsored – 10 %
- 40% seats are Reserved for Uttarakhand Candiates with valid Uttarakhand domicile certificate prescribed by Uttarakhand Govt.
- Batch 2016 – 2017 Click Here