- BTech Civil Engineering
- BTech Computer Science & Engineering
- BTech CSE with Specialization in Big Data Analytics in association with IBM
- BTech CSE with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization in association with IBM
- BTech CSE with Specialization in Cyber Security & Forensics in association with IBM
- BTech Electrical Engineering
- BTech Electronics & Communication Engineering
- BTech Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in IOT (Internet of Things) in association with IBM
- BTech Information Technology
- BTech Mechanical Engineering
- BTech Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Automobile
- BTech Petroleum Engineering
- MTech in Scientific Computing(Intergrated Five years program)
BTech CSE with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization in association with IBM
In today’s era, where there is growing demand for skilled professionals, the key to transform today’s student into tomorrow’s working professional is to develop industry capabilities right from foundation level.
Career Education program, an initiative by IBM, has been designed to develop the critical skills and nurture basic competencies in Higher Education that are needed in this dynamic industry. The Career Education Program has included/introduced specialized courses to develop sufficient industry needed skills for manpower on emerging areas of technology such as Cloud, Mobility, Big Data, Business Analytics and Cyber security.
DIT University and IBM have decided to collaborate to build the critical mass in the areas of Cloud Computing. As a part of the endeavor DIT University has set up an IBM Cloud Computing Lab in the campus to help students build their skill set. The platform brings together the latest software content, real-world industry experience, hands-on lab courses and best professionals practices, all into a single unique education program, to prepare students to be readily acceptable by the organizations.
About the Course
Cloud Computing has become one of the most important topics of conversation among the IT community. Cloud computing is used by many businesses, whose employees and customers could access their data with a variety of Internet-connected devices. This way, these businesses don’t have to build and run their own data centers, which can be way more expensive. The Cloud Computing and Virtualization specialization prepares students to understand the emerging technologies of Cloud Computing and Virtualization, their principles, modeling, analysis, design, deployment, and industry-oriented applications. Major solution architectures and enabling technologies are covered.
The Cloud Computing Program prepares students to understand the
• Emerging technologies of Cloud Computing and Virtualization
• Principles, modeling, analysis, design, deployment, and industry-oriented applications
• Major solution architectures and enabling technologies
• Developing of applications and services
‘IBM’ is trademark of the IBM Corporation in many jurisdictions worldwide, and are used under license only to indicate that the educational institution has complied with the criteria provided by IBM to launch joint engineering and management specializations in industry aligned technology and domains”.
- BTech – 4 Years
- Minimum aggregate 60% marks in X & aggregate 65% marks in XII Std and minimum aggregate 60% in PCME/PMBE/PMEComputer.
- BTech Program Admissions to the BTech Program would be made on the basis of merit of Joint EntranceExamination JEE -2016.Direct admission for XII Std Board Toppers.Counseling on Merit, based on XII Std marks in PCME/PMBE/PMEComputer.Direct Admission to NRI / Industry Sponsored candidates.
- Eligible candidates need to register online.The registration fee is Rs 1250, To fill the Registration Form Online, please Click here
- Mere registration will not entitle the candidates for counseling.The decision of the admission committee of the University will be final in all matters concerning the list of candidates called for counseling as well as those offered admission.
- BTech Click Here
- For Uttarakhand Domicile – 40%, For All India Candidates – 50%, For NRI / Industry Sponsored – 10 %
- 40% seats are Reserved for Uttarakhand Candiates with valid Uttarakhand domicile certificate prescribed by Uttarakhand Govt.