- BArch – 5 Years
The candidate should have Minimum aggregate 60% marks in X & XII Std with pass in Maths (compulsory subject) & qualified in NATA (Avg Score should be more than 80 out of 200)
- No student without qualifying NATA Test will be registered as an Architect by Council of Architecture after graduation in Architecture. Therefore no student without qualifying NATA will be eligible for the counseling.
- Shall give weightage of 50% marks for XIIth & Aptitude Test each.
- The above eligibility criteria is mandatory for all the candidates before doing registration for the counseling.
- BArch Counseling on Merit, based on XII Std marks or JEE (Arch)-2016.
- The registration fee is Rs 1250, To fill the Registration Form Online, please click here
- Mere registration will not entitle the candidates for counseling. The decision of the admission committee of the University will be final in all matters concerning the list of candidates called for counseling as well as those offered admission.
- BArch Click Here
- For Uttarakhand Domicile – 40%, For All India Candidates – 50%, For NRI / Industry Sponsored – 10 %
- 40% seats are Reserved for Uttarakhand Candidates with valid Uttarakhand domicile certificate prescribed by Uttarakhand Govt.