The course provides broad based scientifically strong education in the Pharmaceutics. It enriches with various skills in Dosage Form Designing, Advance Analytical Techniques and Pharmaceutical Excipients Technology, Pharmaceutical Processing Technology Aspects, Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics, Nano Formulation & Development, Cosmetology, Sterile Technology & Drug Regulatory Affairs & provides skills to serve in Pharmaceutical industries & academics.
- M Pharm – 2 Years
- M Pharm
Minimum 55% marks in B Pharm and GPAT qualified students shall be preferred.
- The admission to the M Pharm Program would be made on the basis of the valid GPAT score of the candidates and incase of the unavailability of the GPAT score holders the seats could be allotted on the basis of merit of DIT University Entrance Examination(DUET’16)
- Direct Admission to NRI / Industry Sponsored candidates.
- Eligible candidates need to register online.The registration fee is Rs 1250, To fill the Registration Form Online, please Click here
- Mere registration will not entitle the candidates for counseling.The decision of the admission committee of the University will be final in all matters concerning the list of candidates called for counseling as well as those offered admission.
- M Pharm Click Here
- For Uttarakhand Domicile – 40%, For All India Candidates – 50%, For NRI / Industry Sponsored – 10 %
- 40% seats are Reserved for Uttarakhand Candidates with valid Uttarakhand domicile certificate prescribed by Uttarakhand Govt.
- Batch 2014 – 2015 Click Here