Masters in Business Administration
About MBA Program:
The main aim of launching MBA program is to respond to the managerial needs of all types of organizations i.e. profit & non-profit, Big & small and hence play a key role in bringing value to individuals, organizations and the society.
With an annual intake of 60 students only, MBA program offers specializations in four domains viz. Marketing, Finance, HR and Business Analytics spanning over four semesters. Students can major in two specializations simultaneously to increase the chances of getting exciting and variety of job offers. The choice of specializations is flexible and newer specialization can be introduced depending upon sufficient number of students opting for a specialization.
Variety of exciting pedagogical tools such as Business Simulation, case analysis, presentations, management games, role plays, business quiz and live projects are employed to develop ladership and problem solving skills imperative for every business graduate today. Further, to enhance employability, all students are compulsorily made to undergo soft skill, aptitude building and technical training.
Highlights of the MBA Program
- Emphasis on holistic development
- Excellent Placement Year after Year (International as well)
- Opportunity to pursue dual specialization
- Chance to make career in Business Analytics and Operations
- Skill Development through Business Simulation Software- Mikes Bikes
- Value addition through SAP BUSINESS ONE Student Academy Program and SOFT SKILL.
- Emphasis on case based learning and Live projects
- Hands on experience through industry experts via guest lectures & workshops.
- MBA – 2 Years
- Minimum 50% throughout in X Std,XII Std & Graduation with valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT score.
- Counseling on Merit based on valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ DUET-16 score & performance in Group Discussion & Personal Interview(GD/PI)
- Eligible candidates need to register online.The registration fee is Rs 1250, To fill the Registration Form Online, please Click here
- Mere registration will not entitle the candidates for counseling.The decision of the admission committee of the University will be final in all matters concerning the list of candidates called for counseling as well as those offered admission.
- MBA Click Here
- For Uttarakhand Domicile – 40%, For All India Candidates – 50%, For NRI / Industry Sponsored – 10 %
- 40% seats are Reserved for Uttarakhand Candidates with valid Uttarakhand domicile certificate prescribed by Uttarakhand Govt.