- MTech in Civil Engineering with specialization in Structural Engineering
- MTech In Construction Engineering & Management
- MTech in Mechanical Engineering
- MTech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- MTech in Computer Science & Engineering
- MTech in Electrical Engineering
- MTech in CAD/CAM
- MTech in Digital Communication
MTech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
About the program
The MTech Electronics & Communication Engineering program as taught at the DIT University is of generic Electronics & Communication Engineering orientation. The focus is on instilling skills pertaining to design, development, analysis & application of Electronics & Communication circuits & systems.
- The program offers 3 elective courses, spread from 1st through IIIrd Semester
- 1 Seminar (compulsory to all – IInd semester)
- 1 major Dissertation (compulsory to all – IIIrd through IVth semester),
- Research Oriented Program
- The Program witnesses about 20+ research articles either published or presented at International or National Conferences every year from the students
- The students Participate and win various National levels events of academic and co-curricular in nature at industry and academia alike
- Clubs facilitate holistic development. The university has many clubs / societies. The Department has the following clubs / societies:
- IETE Student Forum
Considerable number of students opt for Ph D from India & abroad alike.
This program prepares students for job openings (in addition to teaching jobs) in many domains namely but not limited to:
|Tele-Communication||VLSI Design||Industrial Automation|
|Consumer Electronics||Electronic Surveillance Systems||Embedded Systems|
|Bio-Medical Diagnostic Equipment||Test & Measurement Industry||Software Development|
|Network Engineering||Mobile Communication||Research & Development|
Electronics & Communication Engineering graduates are also valued in commercial and corporate sectors such as finance, banking and accountancy. A Electronics & Communication Engineering degree would be of great value in operational management, supply chain management, procurement, intellectual property, logistics and after-sales management as well.
- MTech – 2 Years
Minimum 55% marks in BE/BTech or equivalent in Electronics & Communication Engg, Electrical Engg or Computer Science & Engg/MSc in Electronics.
GATE/NET qualified students shall be preferred.
- The admission to the M.Tech Program would be made on the basis of the valid Gate score of the candidates and incase of the unavailability of the GATE score holders the seats could be allotted on the basis of merit of DIT University Entrance Examination(DUET’16)Direct Admission to NRI / Industry Sponsored candidates.
- Eligible candidates need to register online.The registration fee is Rs 1250, To fill the Registration Form Online, please Click here
- Mere registration will not entitle the candidates for counseling.The decision of the admission committee of the University will be final in all matters concerning the list of candidates called for counseling as well as those offered admission.
- MTech Click Here
- For Uttarakhand Domicile – 40%, For All India Candidates – 50%, For NRI / Industry Sponsored – 10 %
- 40% seats are Reserved for Uttarakhand Candidates with valid Uttarakhand domicile certificate prescribed by Uttarakhand Govt.
- Batch 2015 – 2016 Click Here