- MTech in Civil Engineering with specialization in Structural Engineering
- MTech In Construction Engineering & Management
- MTech in Mechanical Engineering
- MTech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- MTech in Computer Science & Engineering
- MTech in Electrical Engineering
- MTech in CAD/CAM
- MTech in Digital Communication
MTech In Construction Engineering & Management
- MTech – 2 Years
Minimum 55% marks in BTech Civil/BArch.
GATE/NET qualified students shall be preffered.
- The admission to the M.Tech Program would be made on the basis of the valid Gate score of the candidates and incase of the unavailability of the GATE score holders the seats could be allotted on the basis of merit of DIT University Entrance Examination(DUET’16)
Direct Admission to NRI / Industry Sponsored candidates.
- Eligible candidates need to register online.The registration fee is Rs 1250, To fill the Registration Form Online, please Click here
- Mere registration will not entitle the candidates for counseling.The decision of the admission committee of the University will be final in all matters concerning the list of candidates called for counseling as well as those offered admission.
- MTech Click Here
- For Uttarakhand Domicile – 40%, For All India Candidates – 50%, For NRI / Industry Sponsored – 10 %
- 40% seats are Reserved for Uttarakhand Candidates with valid Uttarakhand domicile certificate prescribed by Uttarakhand Govt.