About the Section
- The Examination office conducts the various examinations including Mid-Term Tests, End-Term & Summer Term, Industrial Training, Seminars, Projects, Practical’s, Viva-voce etc.
- The different national entrance examination like JEE, AIEEE, DRDO etc. are also conducted by the office.
- The examination in each semester is conducted according to the syllabi approved by the Academic Council. Each course will carry credits as per the approved scheme of courses.
- Only the students who meet all the technical & procedural requirements to appear in the examination shall be allowed to appear in the Examination after obtaining valid Identity Card from the Registrar/ Deputy Registrar’s Office.
- 75% class participation is mandatory to appear in the Mid-Term & End-Term Examinations.
- No student shall use unfair means & indulge in disorderly conduct in connection with examinations. Students found indulging in use of unfair means or disorderly conducts shall be subject to disciplinary action.
- The Unfair Means Committee constituted by the Vice Chancellor will determine its own procedure of inquiry in each case & after necessary investigation and inquiry, will submit a detailed report to the Vice Chancellor along with recommended punishment.
- The students can make representations in respect of grievances related to examination including continuous assessment and end semester examinations through the HOD/Dean concerned. The HOD/Dean will forward the representation to the Registrar with specific remarks, if any
Structure of Examination Office:
|Prof. Gagan Singh||Controller of Examination|
|Mr. P.S. Sharma||Deputy Controller of Examination|
|Mr. Mohd. Samir||Deputy Controller of Examination|
|Mr. Shalabh Saxena||Assistant Registrar Examination|
|Mr. Jagdamba Prasad||Senior Office Executive|
|Ms. KusumLata Dangwal||Senior Office Executive|