Refund & Withdrawal Policy
Admission Withdrawal/Cancellation and Fee Refund policy
Procedure for Admission Withdrawal
- All applications for Admission, Hostel or Transportation withdrawal shall be submitted through SAP Student Portal ONLY available at DIT University’s website.
- The SAP User ID and password have been given along with Provisional Admission letter at the time of Counseling.
- The following refund policy will apply ONLY if the student has properly intimated the University through SAP Student Portal about his withdrawal.
- In case the admission is cancelled due to non-payment of remaining dues by the due date mentioned in the respective Provisional Admission Letter, or, the student absents himself/herself from the University without any intimation, then the above policy for refund shall not be applicable and the whole amount deposited will be forfeited.
Fee Deposit Schedule
- The last date for payment of remaining fee for new Admissions will be as mentioned in the respective Provisional Admission letter.
- The fee is calculated and charged annually, but for the convenience of the students, payment is facilitated in two installments except in the final year.
Admission Withdrawal, Cancellation & Refund Rules
Refund Policy for Registration Fee
- Registration Fee of USD 75.00 is non-refundable.
Refund Policy for Program Fees-
- Admission/Counseling Fees of USD 1000.00 as mentioned in the fee structure is non-refundable in any case.
- The dates mentioned in this Policy will apply irrespective of the date of admission.
- If the admission is withdrawn on or before 3oth June, 2016, then the entire fee deposited shall be refunded after deduction of Non-refundable Admission/Counseling Fee.
- If the admission is withdrawn after 31st July, 2016, No refund shall be made except for caution money.
Admission Cancellation Policy
- In case of non-payment of remaining fee by due date, the provisional admission shall stand cancelled.
- All students are admitted provisionally till they deposit all prescribed fees, pass certificates as per eligibility criteria, other certificates as applicable and mentioned in the provisional admission letter.
- Any student who does not comply with any of the above conditions within the stipulated time, the University shall have the right to cancel his/her admission. In such cases, all fee refunds shall be done as per the above Refund Policy.
- The University is not responsible for any delay in transit involved in receipt and delivery of any communication between the university and the applicant.
- No interest is paid on a refund of any fees/deposit.
- The University reserves the right to modify and amend refund policies.
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Dehradun Courts only.