CONSTITUTION OF IQAC – INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL
|Dr. K.K. Raina
|Prof. Shishir Kumar
(Director Academic Administration)
|Ar. Anubha Kakroo
|Dr. D.N. Saraf
|Dr. S.K. Gupta
(Dean R & C)
|Dr. Prakash Tiwari
(Head CITM & Associate Dean UG)
|Dr. Poonam Sinha
(Regional Head, NIESBUD)
|Mr. Pankaj Gupta
|Dr. N.V. Satheesh Madhav
(Director, Faculty of Pharmacy)
The terms of reference of IQAC shall be:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters of the various academic and administrative activities.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning processes.
- Arrangements for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities, leading to quality improvement.
- Coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the University based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like NAAC,NBA,AB) in the prescribed format.
- Bi-annual development of Quality Radars (QRs) and Ranking of Integral Unites of University based on the AQAR.
- Interaction with SQACs in the pre and post accreditation quality assessment, sustenance and enhancement endeavours.